Import dives from Cressi Cartesio

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sun Feb 16 09:07:41 PST 2020

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 7:20 AM Martin de Weger <martin at deweger.org> wrote:

> Were the screenshots for the bluetooth of any help?

So now that the basic downloading works, let's try bluetooth.

I've created a pull request for just adding the BLE names and the
knowledge that "yes, we can try a BLE connection" at

    https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/pull/2624

but there is no guarantee at all that it will work.

But once that has been built and gets pushed out as an update, you
should at least be able to _try_ to download over BLE, and then the
resulting debug logs will be interesting.

Dirk, let's see if the "update libdivecomputer submodule" works for me
this time. It's had an about 50/50 success ratio so far, I think.

But the changes are trivial - no real new code, just "mark Cressi
Goa/Cartesio as supporting BLE" and adding the BLE name detection.

                  Linus