Import dives from Cressi Cartesio

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Feb 16 13:39:11 PST 2020

> On Feb 16, 2020, at 12:59 PM, Linus Torvalds <torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:
>
> On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 12:54 PM Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>>
>> The CI should create working Windows and Mac builds as well as an AppImage.
>
> I think Martin wanted it for iOS, but hopefully he should be able to
> at least do the "see if it works, or send us logs" on his Mac.
>
> Where do the builds show up? Is this the usable Mac app file for Martin to test?
>
>   https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/actions/runs/40273093

That's the unsigned one that doesn't run on many Macs. The one that is closer to
what we ship as our releases is built on my own system locally and then pushed
into the GitHub release by a little web hook. You can always find the latest CI
builds (including the Mac one) here:

https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/releases/tag/ci-release <https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/releases/tag/ci-release>