Obervations in iOS App

Rainer Mohr mail at divelogs.de
Mon Feb 17 01:36:06 PST 2020

Hi Dirk,

Just tried the newest Testflight app. Works! :-)
Just transferred 1003 dives to a test account. I do get the message
"divelogs.de not responding" though:

However, all dives are there including profile graphs.

Might be the duration of the import with that number of dives, my test
just took 16 seconds for 1000 dives, could just be a too small timeout
issue...

Thanks again and good job,
Rainer