Import dives from Cressi Cartesio

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Mon Feb 17 13:09:35 PST 2020

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 12:58 PM Martin de Weger <martin at deweger.org> wrote:

> I’m glad you can make sense out of this. ;)

Trust me, you don't want to understand BLE GATT protocol and the odd
service names etc. I've spent more time than is healthy on figuring it
out. I'd rather not know, but nobody else wanted to deal with this
stuff.

Anyway, I have a not-too-horrendous hack that should hopefully make things work.

It's pull request

    https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/pull/2628

and once the OS X build has finished, you should be able to pick up
the (unsigned) App from there (look for the "Mac / desktopBuild"
thing, once it is complete and successful, you should find a download
link when you press it).

And if that works for you, then I guess I'll just merge it directly,
since it seems Dirk is ok with me messing around on his github
account.

                 Linus