Import dives from Cressi Cartesio

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Mon Feb 17 13:11:17 PST 2020

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 1:09 PM Linus Torvalds

> and once the OS X build has finished, you should be able to pick up
> the (unsigned) App from there (look for the "Mac / desktopBuild"
> thing, once it is complete and successful, you should find a download
> link when you press it).

And btw, whether it works or not, I'd love to see a new log from you.

If it works, I'd like to see all the comm details.

And if it doesn't work, I'll need the new log to figure out why it
didn't work after all, so that I can continue to hit my head against
the wall.

                Linus