Import dives from Cressi Cartesio

Martin de Weger martin at deweger.org
Tue Feb 18 13:10:10 PST 2020

I have downloaded Subsurface-4.9.3-976-gc6f73ae14456.dmg from https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/releases/tag/ci-release <https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/releases/tag/ci-release>.

I did download the app from the GitHub location (I’m not familiair with GitHub, so I need the explanation / Walkthrough you provided) and tested it again.

The signing issue is acting up:

The default interactive shell is now zsh.
To update your account to use zsh, please run `chsh -s /bin/zsh`.
For more details, please visit https://support.apple.com/kb/HT208050.
MacBook-Pro:~ martinw$ /Users/martinw/Software/Contents/MacOS/Subsurface ; exit;dyld: Library not loaded: @loader_path/../Frameworks/libgit2.28.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/martinw/Software/Contents/MacOS/Subsurface
  Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:
	/Users/martinw/Software/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/libgit2.28.dylib: code signature in (/Users/martinw/Software/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/libgit2.28.dylib) not valid for use in process using Library Validation: library load disallowed by system policy
	/Users/martinw/Software/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/libgit2.28.dylib: code signature in (/Users/martinw/Software/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/libgit2.28.dylib) not valid for use in process using Library Validation: library load disallowed by system policy
	/Users/martinw/Software/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/libgit2.28.dylib: stat() failed with errno=1
Abort trap: 6
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.
Deleting expired sessions...4 completed.

[Proces voltooid]

ibhidapi.0.dylib and QtWebKitWidgets.framework cannot be openend.

Kind regards,

Martin De Weger