Import dives from Cressi Cartesio

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Tue Feb 18 13:24:02 PST 2020

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 1:17 PM Martin de Weger <martin at deweger.org> wrote:

> The result looks the same in de UI.

.. but the log looks different.

Now you have

  Using service "{6e400001-b5a3-f393-e0a9-e50e24dcca9e}" as preferred service

which is the correct Nordic UART service.

So my patch did what it was supposed to do.

Except it still doesn't answer or seem to work.

Damn.

It looked so very promising.

Humor me: try downloading a few times, making sure that the Cartesio
is in download mode etc.

In the meantime I'll try to see if I see anything else in the logs,
and I guess I'll go and try to find the Nordic docs too, and see if
that UART service needs some kind of setup code too.

              Linus