Import dives from Cressi Cartesio

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Feb 18 13:29:38 PST 2020

> On Feb 18, 2020, at 12:39 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
>> On Feb 18, 2020, at 12:36 PM, Linus Torvalds <torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:
>> And we definitely should add our version string to the log outputs so
>> that we can see that it matches the right version. Dirk?
>
> I can add this...

Just FYI - Martin must have manually removed this from the log. When starting Subsurface
with '-v' we already print the full version number with SHA. Like this:

$ ./Subsurface.app/Contents/MacOS/Subsurface  -v
Subsurface v4.9.3-981-g2589bfd50869,
built with libdivecomputer v0.7.0-devel-Subsurface-NG (f2f775b9aaec76abf9a534b9385dfd2d5fe5058d)
built with Qt Version 5.14.0, runtime from Qt Version 5.14.0
built with libgit2 0.26.0