Puck Pro download to Mac

Greg Wise gwise1960 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 02:47:08 PST 2020

Hello:
We have a Puck Pro connected to a Mac computer using the Mares Dive Link 2 connector to USB cable and then through a Apple USB dongle. The adapter does show a red light saying that there is a connection to the Mac.  But within Subsurface, after finding the Puck Pro, we are not able to find the correct port to find the PuckPro.  We tried all the options that the Mac version of Subsurface offered. Do you have any suggestions to help make the connection between the Mac and Puck Pro.
Thanks for your time and help!
Greg

Sent from my iPad