Build issues

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Jan 4 08:37:16 PST 2020

> On Jan 4, 2020, at 1:50 AM, Robert Helling <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:
>
> Tracking down the offending version that forgot the gas content: It was Subsurface-mobile 2.2.3 (4.9.3.693) running on January 2nd. But I have not been diving for several months and did not use the mobile version in a similarly long time. So it could have been any version for a long time.

That answer makes no sense, Robert.
The version that messed up your data is the version that wrote the very commit that removes the o2 value.
So do a git log -p on your cloud repo and search for that specific change, and then look which version of Subsurface wrote that commit - it's in the commit message for that very reason.

Then, ideally, revert that commit in a local copy of that cloud repo and start that same version of Subsurface locally and see if it does it again. And then all we need to do is bisect and figure out when this was introduced.

If you want me to do that I can. Please give me permission to access your cloud storage data.