looking for import help as my computer is apparently a dinosaur

Salvador CuƱat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 14:53:36 PDT 2020

El lun., 6 jul. 2020 23:40, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> escribiĆ³:

I guess we should try to fix the AppImages at some point?

Sure Dirk, but I'm completely out of time until august.
By the way, I'll have to review the full appimage building process as I
have no idea where the crashes are coming from.

Robert was having problems to build smtk2ssrf in his server, although I
only get warnings during the build. Fixing this issue should be easier and
faster and users would have an easy way to go.  May be I can take a look at
it this weekend.

Best regards.

Salva