looking for import help as my computer is apparently a dinosaur

eab scubaeab at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 15:42:28 PDT 2020

Hello Salva.  Thank you for the quick reply!

Yes, I am on Windows.  I think I found the exe you mentioned via a search but loading the .NET Framework was blocked so I couldn’t execute.

It’s only 58 dives, and some are lacking site information as I lost my dive log in a windows crash and apparently my backup wasn’t working.  No need to manually do it, but thank you for the offer.  I was just hoping to preserve what info I had as I recently had to show dives to volunteer at a coral nursery.

I’ll figure something out and will check back on Robert’s “for the lazy” in a few weeks to see if the bug’s been fixed.

Have a lovely evening!

Eileen