Problem with export

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Jun 2 13:46:30 PDT 2020

We have a lot of issues with the export function on mobile. I had to remove several of the initially contemplated options and am still considering removing it completely.
The user experience is quite mediocre, TBH.

That specific issue, however, seems to be an odd interaction between Qt/QML/Android - we have a similar problem happen with the filter dialog as well and I haven't been able to track down what is causing it.

/D