Importing from two computers with air pressure sensors

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Jun 12 12:16:44 PDT 2020

Not something we have ever considered as a use case. If you have four different gas mixes, it should work. If some of the tanks have the same mix, it will assume that you are importing the same dive with the same two tanks from two different computers (as many of us dive with one or more backup computers, and many of us have redundant tank pressure sensors).

I haven't thought about how this could be handled differently. And I am absolutely loath to add anything for such an extreme corner case to the mobile app. I'm not convinced that this is something that I would want to support on the desktop app, tbh.

/D