typo on /fr/download/

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Jun 13 09:53:41 PDT 2020

Thanks for catching this. Should be fixed now.

The website is a mess and needs to be redone. I have no idea how THAT particular mistake happened, but on a more fundamental basis, I want to move all of this over to GitHub eventually so that people can simply send pull requests to fix things like that...

/D