Subsurface 4.9.6 this weekend (and translations)

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Jun 19 17:56:31 PDT 2020

Hi!

I hate to be nagging - but so far I've only seen a Dutch translation for the
announcement (which is SUPER short) and outside of UK English (thanks
for completing this "translation") unfortunately no progress on the other
translations.

I know this is hard and in so may ways thankless work. But just in case
some of you don't know what to do with your Saturday, here's another
reminder that there's still about 18 hours before I'll cut the release
tomorrow.

/D