Request for testers

Jason Bramwell jb2cool at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 08:32:22 PDT 2020

4.9.6 seems to work fine when set to Auto but again instantly fails when set to force LE. If i remove the pairing and retry it seems like it doesn’t even try to communicate over the Bluetooth to re-establish the pairing whereas if I revert to Auto then I get the pop-up asking if I want to accept the pairing and download works.

So no, the new test build is no more broken with Windows 10 than the existing build when it comes to Bluetooth (as far as I am concerned).

JB

Sent from Mail for Windows 10