Request for testers

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 10:27:46 PDT 2020

On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 at 18:32, Jason Bramwell <jb2cool at gmail.com> wrote:

> 4.9.6 seems to work fine when set to Auto but again instantly fails when set to force LE. If i remove the pairing and retry it seems like it doesn’t even try to communicate over the Bluetooth to re-establish the pairing whereas if I revert to Auto then I get the pop-up asking if I want to accept the pairing and download works.
>

> So no, the new test build is no more broken with Windows 10 than the existing build when it comes to Bluetooth (as far as I am concerned).

thank you for confirming that we don't have a regression at least.

as mentioned earlier, this could be due to a number of factors related
to the native Windows BLE stack or your drivers.
there isn't anything sensible that Subsurface can do about it for the
time being.

from my tests with BLE on Windows 10, both OSTC+ and Perdix AI worked
but they required the interactions that i've listed in my previous
email.

lubomir