Subsurface Mobile: Adding mares USB (cp210x) support; how to proceed

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Mar 6 11:21:32 PST 2020

> On Mar 6, 2020, at 11:02 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> I will see if I can get at least one other dive computer with a different chipset to play with (I have, err, a few), but I'm planning to clean up your PR (you added fixes for the things I pointed out at the end - I prefer to just rewrite earlier commits... I will happily do that) and merge it this afternoon.

I got a Mares Icon HD to take enough charge to give it a try.
Subsurface-mobile wasn't offered as a way to access the dive computer and a download failed.
My guess that the right VID/PID is missing in the device filter... but a quick check seems to indicate that you did update that file.

Any idea what's going wrong here?

Thanks