mailing list changes

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Fri Mar 6 15:02:32 PST 2020

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 4:54 PM Dirk Hohndel via subsurface
<subsurface at subsurface-divelog.org> wrote:

> Ugh. Apparently wrong. Turns out that Mailman defaults to adding a Reply-To
> header now, so the net effect might be pretty much "no change".

This looks good to me. "Reply" does the right thing, and replies to
both the list and the original author.

And because it says that the "From" is the mailing list, it shouldn't
trigger the DKIM issues, since subsurface-divelog.org doesn't require
it.

So at least from a quick header reading it all looks good. Of course,
let's see what happens when Christof sends the next email to the
list..

              Linus