Subsurface Mobile: Adding mares USB (cp210x) support; how to proceed

Christof Arnosti charno at charno.ch
Sun Mar 8 10:31:33 PDT 2020

Hi Matt,

Thanks for testing! :-)

Unfortunately the Atomic Aquatics Cobalt 2 doesn't use a USB-to-Serial
interface, so this change doesn't do anything for it.

There is some (unrelated) work done by Dirk to fix the support for
directly connected USB devices in
https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/pull/2309.

Best regards
Christof