Subsurface Mobile: Adding mares USB (cp210x) support; how to proceed

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 16:18:07 PDT 2020

I failed to download from Suunto Vyper Air. This might be due to Chinese USB-serial adaptor i use. As the cable I have is serial DL cable. The status got stuck to Connecting...

I should have a Suunto USB cable at home as well, but I don't remember if I was able to soldier it together or not (weak soldering from manufacturer) So I might be able to test that option next week.

miika