Suunto Zoop log for Christof's android changes

Christof Arnosti charno at charno.ch
Mon Mar 9 15:29:08 PDT 2020

Thanks for the more in-depth ;-) test.

Having a look at the serial-interface chipset-list at
http://libdivecomputer.org/drivers.html I noticed that suunto uses two
different chipsets. Maybe this could be a lead to follow up?

Can the people owning a suunto computer maybe post the Vendor ID /
Product ID of their cable, and if it works or not? The App
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=aws.apps.usbDeviceEnumerator
shows these values.

Best regards
Christof