Suunto Zoop log for Christof's android changes

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Mon Mar 9 16:18:29 PDT 2020

On 9/03/2020 21:37, Christof Arnosti via subsurface wrote:
> - Suunto D4 (uses SUUNTO_D9): App (or Download?) Crashes after about 4
> downloaded drives. There should be a mail with logs in the support mail address.

Do we have a download log for this case? That might give some more clues. I
didn't find one in the mails. Without those logs we're flying blind, so it's
always a good idea to provide them right away.

> For better debugging I think Jef is right that it would be really nice to have
> timestamps in the libdc-logs. I attached a possible patch (porting of logfunc
> from libdivecomputer to libdivecomputer.c), but I'm currently away from my main
> computer. Maybe somebody could give it a try if it compiles and produces
> timestamps? With this we can check if the read-function still returns too early
> for whatever reason.

This patch won't compile because it tries to use functions and data structures
from libdivecomputer that are not public.

Jef