translations

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Mar 12 09:06:23 PDT 2020

Quick note to all of you who are contributing through translations... with the massive UI changes on mobile we have seen of course a lot of new strings and a lot of small changes to existing strings.
I am hoping to create a new mobile release in the next week or two and it would be great to get reasonably complete translations for that. I realize that this is a lot of work, but if you have some time over the next few days, that would be truly marvelous.

Realistically I expect that the strings aren't "frozen" just yet - but I think most of the changes that we'll see for Subsurface-mobile are indeed in.

Thanks