Suunto HelO2 - successful

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Fri Mar 13 15:00:36 PDT 2020

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020, 14:46 Linus Torvalds <torvalds at linux-foundation.org>
wrote:

> I didn't try locking/unlocking by hand while downloading. I guess I should.

A short lock and then unlock again didn't break the download, but locking
and waiting ten seconds and then unlocking seemed to do so.

So I think the lock screen - or switching to another app - basically stops
the download. And then the timeout triggers and we don't get all dives.

I don't know if this matters. For the normal case of downloading a couple
of dives ("let's download today's diving on the phone") it should be a
non-issue.

And again: I didn't look at the drive data itself, other than verifying
that it looked sane in the list for dates and depths. The dives were from
4+ years ago...

     Linus