Suunto HelO2 - successful

Christof Arnosti charno at charno.ch
Fri Mar 13 15:20:37 PDT 2020

Hi together,

Linus, thanks for testing and reporting the screen lock problem. Happy
to hear that another Suunto computer works!

Anton, I had a short google search for the sreen lock problem Linus
reported, and the wakelock indeed seems to be the problem. I just did a
short (20s) test with sending the app into background, and the download
did continue in the background. When I got back into subsurface, even
the status was still updated. I can't reproduce the problem with
automatic screen locking since I don't have enought dives on my computer.

I will try to do some work on subsurface tomorrow, and will also
implement the wakelock at this opportunity.

Best regards
Christof