Suunto HelO2 - successful

Christof Arnosti charno at charno.ch
Fri Mar 13 15:29:04 PDT 2020

Hi Linus,

Hmm... This does not sound directly related to the usb download.

There was a (similar?) problem with local storage I stumbled upon some
days ago (https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/issues/2667).
This was present in 4.9.3.1137. Dirk did fix it, but I'm not sure if the
current version in the play store beta channel already has this fix.

Best regards
Christof