Suunto HelO2 - successful

Christof Arnosti charno at charno.ch
Sat Mar 14 13:43:32 PDT 2020

Hi Linus,

The changes (done by Dirk) that fixed the "cloudless"-problem I had were
not published in the Play Store Beta until some hours ago. Now they
should be online, and are very likely to also fix your problem with the
cloud synchronisation.

I've just implemented the wakelock (which should keep the CPU of an
android device awake during some processing while the screen is off) and
a couple unrelated changes at
https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/pull/2668. Could you
retest the HelO2-Download on the Pixel 4 with screen-timeout, and check
if now all dives are transferred? The CI-Built android app can be
downloaded at
https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/suites/521405640/artifacts/2916106.

Best regards
Christof