translations

Benjamin nystire at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 10:20:12 PDT 2020

Working on the Hebrew one when I can.

I was informed at work that I don't get to sit at home on holiday, so I'm
one of those people who are let out of the house to go to their day job. I
suppose that soon ( possibly by the weekend) the entire country will be in
lockdown and then I'll have time to do all the tasks like the translation
which have been sitting on my todo list...

Benjamin