translations

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Mar 20 22:59:36 PDT 2020

On Sat, 2020-03-21 at 05:45 +0000, Benjamin wrote:
> Hebrew is done. I hope that somebody will check it at some stage. I
> know the hebrew vocabulary, but like Miika's case, I don't use the
> Hebrew translation.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate all the work that the
translators do.

As is unfortunately usually the case, there may be a couple additional
strings coming in over the weekend - but those will be really really
small changes (right now I think I have two new strings lined up, but
I'm trying to fix as many of the bugs and get as many of the things
tested as possible).

Transifex will send out an email once I do my final string push...