translations

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Mar 21 21:25:31 PDT 2020

Unfortunately I found a major bug in the way the undo mechanism created
the translations / translation strings. I fixed that bug (well, PR is
still pending CI runs and a review) and pushed new strings. I tried to
fix the translations as best as I could. In some languages I think I
was able to bring us back to 100% (German, Dutch, Spanish), in others
we are now again missing a hand full of strings.

And we are still missing a lot of translations in Italian, French,
Chinese, Norwegian, Catalan and a couple of other languages that used
to be fairly complete...

I apologize for the additional work that I created for a few of you.
And I appreciates everyone's help to make this a strong Subsurface-
mobile 3.0 release.

My hope is to get closer to being able to release by mid next week.
The big plan for today had been to get started on a solid update of the
mobile user manual. Maybe I'll get to that tomorrow.

Thanks everyone!