Subsurface-mobile v3 user manual

Martin de Weger martin at reef-it.nl
Tue Mar 24 03:01:54 PDT 2020

Hi Dirk,

When opening the URL on my iPhone, the page is automatically started in the reader view (which is fine), but the text stops just before chapter two. This means I can only read the introduction.

The page is “normal” view looks complete, but is difficult to read (small font on my phone). I’ll continue to proofread, but wanted to give you a heads up.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Martin de Weger