releasing Subsurface-mobile 3.0 (Dirk Hohndel)

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Mar 26 14:38:58 PDT 2020

On Thu, 2020-03-26 at 22:54 +0200, Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor
wrote:
> retested with switching apps and still no sync. dive does not get out
> of trip. Waiting for the release were I can test dive trip creation
> on mobile.

After my patent-pending "enhanced testing" (i.e., two scenarios on one
iOS device, while hopping on one foot) I decided to just go for it and
turned off the old "no local saves while in the foreground" restriction
on iOS.

So the new build which should pop up in TestFlight "any minute now"
will behave more similar to the Android version.

I hope that this fixes the problems that you report...