releasing Subsurface-mobile 3.0 (Dirk Hohndel)

Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor office at adaptcom.ro
Thu Mar 26 15:24:06 PDT 2020

Okyyyy
Looks good on android
Create trip is there and works, but there is a strange thing now:
I ceeated a new trip. When I try creating second trip it just wants to add
dives to existing. Create entry is gone :(. Restarted phone, reenabled auto
sync, manually sync but create new trip does not appear... one time shot
only?
modifying a dive trip and exiting the app now saves the modifications