releasing Subsurface-mobile 3.0 (Dirk Hohndel)

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Mar 26 16:39:01 PDT 2020

On Fri, 2020-03-27 at 00:24 +0200, Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor
wrote:
> OkyyyyLooks good on android
> Create trip is there and works, but there is a strange thing now:
> I ceeated a new trip. When I try creating second trip it just wants
> to add dives to existing. Create entry is gone :(. Restarted phone,
> reenabled auto sync, manually sync but create new trip does not
> appear... one time shot only?
> modifying a dive trip and exiting the app now saves the modifications

Here's the hitch. Create trip only shows up if you are on a top level
dive.
While you don't explicitly say so, I am guessing that's what causes the
concern?
I simply didn't think it made sense to create a trip from a dive that's
already part of a trip.

Additionally, I have only added it to the context menu in the dive
list, not to the context menu in the dive details.
But that's easy to fix...

I think that all of your speculation about 'auto-sync' interactions are
unrelated (but could of course be wrong). But looking at the code, I
see no way these two could weirdly interact.