releasing Subsurface-mobile 3.0

Hartley Horwitz hhrwtz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 09:42:14 PDT 2020

Sorry for the late reply.  My testing is with a 4-year old iPhone (iPhone
6).  So it isn't due to the new 'no button' phone, nor of a super dense
pixel count screen.

I tried re-sizing the font, hoping that would change things, but of course
this doesn't change the size of the menus or buttons at the bottom of the
screen.  I tried using my pinky finger (smallest finger) and the results
were the same.

I'm hopeful that someone else with a newer iPhone can test the new beta. I
don't have access to a larger phone and borrowing phones of friends or
colleagues isn't possible given our Covid lockdown. If the new release is
working great, but not on an old iPhone, then maybe it is ok to release
today. I may be one of the few users with an old phone.

...Hartley