releasing Subsurface-mobile 3.0

Hartley Horwitz hhrwtz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 11:36:03 PDT 2020

Sorry, that got sent.  Here's the test plan
* open subsurface
* select the filter button.  If your screen immediately shows the
Subsurface main menu (including dive list, dive management, location,
settings), then you have the bug I was referring to.
* filter your dives with some text string
* clear the filters, by selecting the filter button. On the previous
release, that also showed the main menu.

BTW, the latest release is working for this specific bug.  I'm working
through some other tests.

...Hartley