releasing Subsurface-mobile 3.0

Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor office at adaptcom.ro
Fri Mar 27 13:37:36 PDT 2020

Ha. Finally found a bug. Test this:
I have only 4 dives in Turkey grouped in a Trip
- I filter for "tur" and the filter result is 4 dives
- click on any dive
- edit some things like dive buddy or suit used
- save

Surprise: in main screen filter is still active but the editted dive is not
shown anymore. See attached

exit filter and redo filter. All 4 dives are  back with the editted one
selected

Regards,
Theodor