releasing Subsurface-mobile 3.0

Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor office at adaptcom.ro
Fri Mar 27 16:29:01 PDT 2020

I got it on playstore beta also.

Now about each bug i see. I will try explain the scenario and enable
verbose on logs :

1. i click a dive and when i do the back button on my droud 10 (has hidded
nav buttons and they are accesible via gestures) i am not taken back to
main dives list.
 On top of the screen dive list gets highlited but screen does not change.
I have to go throu menu and select dive list. Same in amy scree. On top the
location is hughlited corectly but the screen dies not change. I attach
subsurface1.log for you to see the actions.
 The back butyon seems to have effect when I have the menu opened and I do
back it clises the menu.
 log attached.

2. The thing when having a filter applyed, modify a dive and saving it.
 So filter dives, shown 4 on my side.
 Modify a dive and save it
 When return to dive list , filter is still there but only 3 dives
displayed and on top it says 3 out of 4 shown.
 Attach subsurface2.log in debug when tedting this.

I really hope this testing helps.

Regards,
Theodor