releasing Subsurface-mobile 3.0

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Mar 29 22:28:01 PDT 2020

I think I forgot to respond to this email. My apologies.

> On Mar 27, 2020, at 4:29 PM, Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor <office at adaptcom.ro> wrote:
>
> I got it on playstore beta also.
>
> Now about each bug i see. I will try explain the scenario and enable verbose on logs :
>
> 1. i click a dive and when i do the back button on my droud 10 (has hidded nav buttons and they are accesible via gestures) i am not taken back to main dives list.

So this works flawlessly with actual back button. And I'm not getting any useful event when I enable the gestures.
Reading up on this it appears that Qt/QML is not the only framework for which the new back gesture is causing issues.

>  On top of the screen dive list gets highlited but screen does not change. I have to go throu menu and select dive list. Same in amy scree. On top the location is hughlited corectly but the screen dies not change. I attach subsurface1.log for you to see the actions.
>  The back butyon seems to have effect when I have the menu opened and I do back it clises the menu.
>  log attached.
>
> 2. The thing when having a filter applyed, modify a dive and saving it.
>  So filter dives, shown 4 on my side.
>  Modify a dive and save it
>  When return to dive list , filter is still there but only 3 dives displayed and on top it says 3 out of 4 shown.
>  Attach subsurface2.log in debug when tedting this.

This should be fixed in 3.0.2

> I really hope this testing helps.

Yes, it definitely does.