more fixes in 3.0.2

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Mon Mar 30 12:49:45 PDT 2020

On 2020/03/30 21:06, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> On Sun, 2020-03-29 at 16:05 +0200, Willem Ferguson via subsurface
> wrote:
>> One final moan. I attach a screenshot of a dive with a rather long
>> location title. The text overlap with the date/time is obvious. I do
>> not
>> know if there is a solution for this.
>>
> This is also fixed in 3.0.2 / 4.9.3.1263
>
> I removed the rather redundant 'map it' button (there are two other
> ways to get to the map - tap on the location text or tap on the left
> action button) and made sure that the layout happily deals with
> location texts of four or five lines...
>
> /D

I was rather tentative with this observation. After all one cannot
accommodate a title that is 500 characters long. Where should one draw
the margin? My dive location text was unnecessary long as a lot of the
same information is captured in the trip title.

Kind regards,

willem.

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf