more fixes in 3.0.2

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Mar 30 13:07:41 PDT 2020

On Mon, 2020-03-30 at 23:03 +0300, Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor
wrote:
> Tested now and filter show ok on my android device. It pops over the
> first dive at the press of the filter button.

Not to argue semantics... but it actually does NOT pop over a dive. It
shrinks the dive list. And as it happens, if the first dive is the
selected one, it pushes things down, but if a different one is
selected, it just shrinks the size "from the top", therefore no longer
showing the top entry.

The reason why I point this out is that my first attempt to implement
this was indeed to show the header on top of the dive list but that was
really annoying when you had the first dive selected...