releasing Subsurface-mobile 3.0 on Android

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Mar 30 14:26:55 PDT 2020

>>> I haven't seen that effect (and again tested this on two phones
>>> with to
>>> different test accounts with different data), I will look at the
>>> code
>>> to see if I can understand how that would happen. Do you have a
>>> screen
>>> shot for this effect?
>> See attached screenshot.
>
> Thanks for that. Obviously a bug, I'll look into that later today.

Duh. I remember that your phone is one of the few remaining
32bit devices out there. And stupidly the statistics code uses
'long' assuming that that gives us 64bit. On 32bit arm long is
a 32bit integer. So my first guess would be that this is simply
an integer overflow issue.

I'll fix that and push another update to Google.