more fixes in 3.0.2 (Dirk Hohndel)

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Mar 30 20:27:29 PDT 2020

> On Mar 30, 2020, at 7:24 PM, Hartley Horwitz <hhrwtz at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I tested iOS 3.0.2 (4.9.3.1259).  This is behind one version from some of Dirk's descriptions, but it is the latest version I have access to.   I definitely see the improvements.

You should JUST have received a notification for 1277

> (1) filter now works as planned - the filter entry is visible on first tap
> (2) edited a dive from a filtered dive list and it no longer disappears
> (3) edited multiple dives and the same dive from a filtered list, and no crashes. Tried 5 separate edits on 2 dives.

YAY. So all those fixes work. That's really encouraging.

> (4) added new dives.  Cancelled them mid-edit. Added new dives, backed out of the changes using undo
> (5) added a new dive to an existing trip

Glad to see this is all working for you.

> I don't have the latest rev, so the 'map it' button is still there. Interestingly, I never knew you could tap on a dive name and it would go to the map.  I guess I always used the 'Map It' feature.  I just tried tapping on the dive name to prove it maps as Dirk described.

:-)
Also, there's a map part of the action button (left 'wing')

Hopefully 3.0.2 proves stable for the testers so I can push that to production tomorrow, at which point I hope that the initial "rush" of the 3.0 release is over :-)