more fixes in 3.0.2 (Dirk Hohndel)

Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor office at adaptcom.ro
Tue Mar 31 01:14:37 PDT 2020

Yes
All work ok on Android and IOS
I found something but I do not know if it is supposed to be like this or
not.

When tapping filter button, filter appears, keyboard appears but the prompt
for typing does not activate in the filter typing box. I have to select
that box and after that I can type in. This on Android
On IOS the filter appears normally but keyboard is not shown. As soon as I
click in the filter text box Keyboard appeats normally and I can type.

Statistics fixed on IOS and Android also.

Re