more fixes in 3.0.2 (Dirk Hohndel)

Hartley Horwitz hhrwtz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 09:18:30 PDT 2020

I've tested 3.0.2 (4.9.3.1277) on iOS, on an iPhone6 (small screen).
Very good is my overall comment, and I'd release it as is.

W.r.t. the statistics (Dive Summary), one thing I've noticed is that the
selection buttons on the top are too large for my phone in portrait mode.
I've tried with small/regular/large font, and the 3rd button is mostly
obscured.  The 3 buttons I refer to are: "Refresh", <timeSpan1>, <timespan2>

Not a show stopper by any means, but worth looking at in some future rev if
possible.  I looked for other incidents of missing text in the dive list
using a large font and the latest rev looks really good compared to some
old screenshots I have from about 1 year ago, so good job with that.

I went through my normal list of tests, plus some of the tests that Dirk
reported were causing crashes.  No issues.

...Hartley