more fixes in 3.0.2

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Mar 31 10:58:48 PDT 2020

I just pushed new betas out for both platforms. They will show up
<whenever>. Look got 4.9.3.1287 (or newer).

They should fix most of the things that have been reported over night:

- back button behavior on dive details in the presence of menu drawers
being open
- filter text should now get focus / keyboard should show
- incremental improvement to dive summary drop down (still not great)
- ability to toggle invalid dive status from the dive details context
menu

I also fixed another bug that just stood out to me as I was reading the
code - I believe that creating a trip for a dive was broken when
triggering it from dive details. Should work now.

Next thing I need to evaluate (and likely fix) is the behavior of the
back button on other pages. I think we'll have similar issues
everywhere, but I wanted to get this out while the Europeans (and South
Africans) are still awake :-)