more fixes in 3.0.2

Hartley Horwitz hhrwtz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 14:47:02 PDT 2020

Testing 3.0.2 (4.9.3.1287) on iOS.
* keyboard now shows reliably when turning on a filter
* repeated tests that edit a dive that's been filtered
* added a dive.  A new dive number was assigned, eg dive #308.  I'll call
this dive 'A'
* marked it as invalid.  This is clearly visible by the strikethrough text
* added a new dive, it gets added as dive #308.  I"ll call this dive 'B'
* in the dive list, select dive 'A' and mark it as valid.  Strikethough is
gone as expected

The result is 2 dives with the same number.  There's no renumber dives like
we have on desktop.  This is a restriction of using the mobile app I
guess.  Renumbering automatically is not a good idea in my opinion.

I tried the sequence that Willem showed in his screencast. Not an issue on
my phone but I know this could be attributed to iOS vs Android.

...Hartley