4.9.4 - issues saving to cloud (windows version)

Hartley Horwitz hhrwtz at gmail.com
Sun May 3 06:47:55 PDT 2020

I downloaded the latest ci-release for windows and started testing on
Windows10.

I'm able to download from the cloud, but I cannot save to the cloud.  I
keep failing at the beginning of the transfer (transferring 0/9... and then
it fails).   I've tried this numerous times over the last few minutes.

Was something changed on this latest build because this was working well
for all the windows binaries that I've tried over the last few weeks?

...Hartley